Saturday, July 26, 2014

Well folks its been a month and we are still loving it! The work load has increased for President and the stress is starting to kick in, but he is still handling it really well. My mom is starting to realize how hard this is going to be to juggle being a mom and being a mission mom.  But boy Sophie and I are thankful for her! We are the luckiest girls in the world to have such an amazing mom.

The past week or so Jane and Paul have interview every missionary in the mission.  My mom came home last night and fell asleep on my bed while we were talking. They are both so tired, but nothing a good nights sleep shouldn't be able to fix.  On the bright side, they both are still glowing.  They have absolutely LOVED getting to know and praying with each missionary individually.

We all new that our missionaries were going to be great, but we had no clue they'd be this great!


As for me and Sophie, we are both doing great! I had my first breakdown... my first pity party for myself but also have started getting close to two girls in my ward. I think that we will end up being really good friends!  As hard as it's going to be starting over my senior year I know it's where I'm supposed to be, and I can feel blessing being poured on my, and also I can feel all of your prayers (thank you)! My good friend Annie Cowden also came and visited and that was a blast! We got to go into New York City a couple of days and see Cinderella and Les Miz on Broadway. Both were amazing! I've also started to go out with the Spanish sisters and my spanish is getting pretty good! I can now bear my testimony and pray in Spanish! It has been really fun learning!



Sophie is doing better than we ever thought that she would be! She started going to a summer camp everyday from 8-12 in the morning and she has made some really good cute friends there.  She looks forward to going each morning and has made each day go really fast for her!


We had our first Temple trip for the missionaries that will be leaving on August 5th.  It was so much fun to spend the day at the Temple then lunch at Central Park with all these great missionaries!! They were all shaken up by this trip because it is the marking point that they're almost done. Hopefully it didn't make them too trunky. They have all loved their missions but most of them are also excited to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment